11 Oct 2024 05:21:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: Darren New
Date: 15 Nov 2007 16:17:40
Message: <473cb774$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   The article and the photo series was nothing more than mocking for the
> sake of mocking. "Have a look at these photos and have a good laugh."
> There was no other point.

Yes. And I feel it's entirely appropriate to mock people who are trying
to get others to act in self-destructive ways.

> single living cell). Accepting the former but doubting the latter is
> considered contradictory.
>   Regardless of what is the truth, that logic is flawed.

Check this out for why it makes sense to doubt that:

http://denbeste.nu/essays/cake.shtml

>   Anyways, your overly long argumentation is pointless. I was not defending
> anything. I was simply saying that the purpose of that photo gallery was
> nothing more than mocking for the sake of mocking, with no other point.

I don't know. A bad review of a bad entertainment is useful of itself.
Might save you $20. :-)

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     Remember the good old days, when we